While not a guarantee, the below are some situations that allow us greater leverage when fighting to have your contract voided.
How We Help You Escape Your Timeshare Contract
- When multiple clients have a similar case
- No Cooling Off Statement given at time signing
- Unsolicited contact at a meeting or via phone
- Free gift or incentive without disclosing a sales presentation
- Non-disclosure of Perpetual Clause that legally binds you forever
- Aggressive sales tactics applied after multiple rejections
Our Straightforward Exit Process
Our Consumer Advocate Services
Want More Info? Inquire Here
Our Promise To You
We will get you out of your contract in 12 months or you'll get a 100% refund.
While our timeshare exit process averages 90 days to complete, some cases take longer due to the contract or client’s circumstances. Should it take more than 12 months, we’ll happily return 100% of the money you’ve spent with Square One.
No fine print, ‘non-refundable’ fees, or exceptions. It’s a 100% refund.
Want Some Helpful Advice?
We offer pointers, not points. Get tips, industry news, scam alerts & the best ways to exit.
A: 44 Cook St. Denver, CO 80206